Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BIT Duration Time counter rolls over!

Dear Passmark,

I'm running BIT Linux on several servers going through long-term environmental testing. I noticed that the Duration Time counter under the Burn In Results tab rolled over like a car odometer. It was in the 160+ hour range when I last looked. Now it is at about about three hours. Also, the Start Time reset along with the Duration Time and I know the exact moment the rollover occurred.

The accumulated test Cycles, Operations and Errors are not reset and BIT seems to be running as normal.

Did I find a bug or is it expected that the Duration Time counter will roll over?

-shadow

The current elapsed test time is based on seconds, so 160 hours shouldn't be anywhere near enough to overflow it. We couldn't seem to reproduce this when forcing the elapsed time to be around 200 hours so it shouldn't be a display issue.

Do you have a log from this test run, is it possible the system time was changed during the run?

Comment

Ignore last post!

Dear Passmark,

Ignore my last post about the Duration counter rolling over. Someone power cycled the array of servers and didn't tell me about it! Everything is scripted to automatically log in and start all tests, so the test runs looked pretty normal when I went to check on them. Sorry!

-shadow

Comment

Working...
      X