Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BartPe SDI Images

Hello,

We have been successful in creating and downloading BartPe from a server via SDI images.
    In addition, we so like the "test all hard drive" function that together, this has creating a minor issue for our BurnIn Test routine.

The SDI image is seen as a hard drive, no problem there but it complains " Not enough free disk space".
    Obviously, we like to keep the sdi images as small as possible to reduce download time etc. Also I am looking for a way of not having to produce an additional set of bitcfg files merely to match this load method. In effect the only difference will be drive letter, BartPe always will be X:, whether loaded from CD, Hdd or sdi.

For example, I have approx 6.85Mb free and 1% should only be 68.5K which should be fine. Is there any other reason why this should fail?

Alternatively, is there any way BurnIn Test could detect an sdi image and not include as a "test all drives" item?

Regards,
    SteveA

Can you email or post the files that are in the root directory of this X: "disk".

Thanks.
    Ian

Comment

Hello Ian,

Sure, here are the files in root:
      Code:
       Volume in drive X is EAF
       Volume Serial Number is 2C60-4611
       Directory of X:\
      22/09/2003  07:54 AM                46 autorun.inf
      31/01/2007  02:58 AM             2,048 BOOTSECT.BIN
      03/04/2007  01:35 PM    <DIR>          I386
      31/01/2007  03:06 AM    <DIR>          PROGRAMS
      31/01/2007  03:06 AM    <DIR>          wallpapers
      31/01/2007  02:57 AM                 0 WIN51IP
      31/01/2007  02:57 AM                 0 WIN51IP.SP2
                     5 File(s)          2,094 bytes
                     3 Dir(s)       9,777,152 bytes free
      I hope of have understood you correctly, I am sending the files in root by email
      Regards,

SteveA

Comment

i think he meant ramdisk (btw sorry for offtopic, how did u make sound and video test work? )

Comment

This document describes the environment we tested with:
          http://www.passmark.com/ftp/BIT_BartPE.pdf

I think the Video Playback test relied on some files from Windows XPE plugin.

Regards,
          Ian (Passmark)

Comment

Working...
          X