Passmark v2.3 built 1003

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passmark v2.3 built 1003

My computer is Dell Inspiron 640m, I used Passmark to put my PC to S4 state and wake up after 60sec but it does not wakeup by itself. I already enable Hibernation in the Control Panel/Power mode. What's give? Am i missing something here? S3 work great.
    Any help is greatly appreciated.
    Regards/Van N

I guess you are referring to the free Sleeper application. (PassMark is the company name, not a product name).

Did you leave it for a while and did it eventually wake up?
    If you move the mouse or press some keys on the keyboard, does it wake up?

We have seen many cases where variously badly written device drivers prevent hibernation and other sleep states from working correctly.

Comment

Sleeper

Thanks for your respond, yes I was refer to the Sleeper App. Hitting KB and mouse does not wake up the PC, even leave it over night and still does not resume. The only way to resume is to press the Power button.
      I've try other Dell model today and it work great. I guess the Inspiron 640m model have problem.
      Thanks/Vansky

Comment

My guess would be that it does actually try to wake up, but some device driver crashes early in the process bringing down the entire machine. These type of issues are very hard to debug.

Comment

sleeper v2.3 built 1003

Thanks,
          Does Sleeper support Windows XP 64bit?
          Regards/Van N.

Comment

I am fairly sure we did some testing on 64bit and it was OK.

Comment

Working...
            X