Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One question of the command line

Dear all,

I'd used the burnintest v.5.0 and how can I use the command line to close this runing program?

Thanks in advanced for everybody's help.

zolt

It will stop by itself once the test is complete. You can set the test duration & stopping conditions in advance of starting the tests.

Comment

Thanks,

One another issue for the command line,
      When I try to insert the "Speedfan" to the BIT program to try to read the temperature, why does the .log file not show the temperature when I use the "/r" command line to auto-run the program while only when I click the "execute" icon in the main menu and then I can read the temperature message in the .log file?
      How could I make the BIT auto-run and read the temperature value in the .log file?

Thanks again for your support.

zolt

Comment

I just testing BurnInTest V6.0.1017 with Speedfan 4.40 and it seems to work.

This is what I did:
        - Created a BurnInTest LastUsed.bitcfg file with Temperature logging set to Speedfan and Logging set to 1 minute periodic.
        - Started Speedfan and waiting until it started.
        - Started BurnInTest with the "-r" command line parameter (bit.exe -r).

BurnInTest started the test, showed the temperatures and logged the temperatures every 1 minute to the log file.

Could you please try this and if it still does not work, please provide more detail as to what you have done.

Regards,
        Ian Robinson
        PassMark

Comment

Hi lan,

I'll check again.
          Thank you for your help.

zolt

Comment

Working...
          X