Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why cant my fx 4100 seem to run Saints row 3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why cant my fx 4100 seem to run Saints row 3?

so recently ive changed my cpu to a fx4100...but realsie tt i experience severe lag issues when running sr3 to the extent tt my old cpu, a pentium e5200, can run MUCH faster than it.....however,i tried running other games with my new cpu and they seem to work pretty fine....why is tis happening?thx...

If all other games are fine, it might be game issue or a video card device driver issue. You might try posting the same question in the Saints row support forum and see if it is a known issue.

I assume when you say lag, you mean frame rate issues, and not internet lag?

Comment

Its possible the CPU speed is hunting or sticking in a de-clocked state causing poor game play. AMD to this day has not gotten the power saving mode to work correctly under all conditions even on the new BD CPU's. Try disabling cool and quiet and see if it fixes the problem. Either from the bios or setting windows power options to high performance. Hope this helps

Bill
      Main Box*AMD Ryzen 7 5800X*ASUS ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING*G.SKILL 32GB 2X16 D4 3600 TRZ RGB*Geforce GTX 1070Ti*Samsung 980 Pro 1 TB*Samsung 860 EVO 1 TB*Samsung 860 EVO 2 TB*Asus DRW-24B3LT*LG HL-DT-ST BD-RE WH14NS40*Windows 10 Pro 21H2

Comment

Working...
      X