ratings regarding htc one x

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ratings regarding htc one x

hi so i had a question about the benchmarks and the ratings of htc one x.
    when i read the reviews or Full phone specifications of this phone.i thought its the best phone yet!
    but that changed when i came to this website and took a look at the benchmarks.
    it has the best cpu on a smartphone yet. with s3 being quadcore 1.4 and htc one x being quadcore 1.5 .!! when u read that u think hox is better but go look at the benchmarks.!!!! its way not! s3 is rated higher than this phone! even iphone 4s dual core cpu is higher than hox! whys that? i mean did htc company lie to us?
    and its not even the cpu its 3d graphic too. isnt hox's nvidia tegra 3 supposed to be better than at least i phone4s? cuz its not.

how is this benchmarks work? why dual core 1 has rated higher than quadcore 1.5?

I think the Samsung Galaxy S III and the HTC One X have the same CPU. 1.5GHz dual-core Snapdragon S4 ARM CPU

We benchmarked the Galaxy S III CPU as sightly faster. We don't know exactly why this would be the case, but maybe the RAM or bus is faster. Or maybe the HTC device has other tasks running in the background.

The Galaxy S III CPU also seems to have faster disk access and video performance.

> i mean did htc company lie to us?

I checked their web site. I couldn't see any claims from HTC saying they are the fastest.

Regardless of if it is the absolute fastest or not, it is still a right up there with the best at the moment.

We are not the only benchmark reporting that the S3 is faster. See,
    http://androidforums.com/device-carrier-comparisons/551391-samsung-galaxy-s3-vs-htc-one-x.html

Comment

Working...
    X