AMD DDR3 Memory Frequency Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMD DDR3 Memory Frequency Guide

Here is a link to the official AMD DDR3 Memory Frequency Guide showing the maximum clock speeds each of AMD's current CPU families. This can help determine what RAM to use particular AMD CPUs

http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/ddr3memoryfrequencyguide.aspx

Please don't post links without some accompanying explanation.
    Why would anyone want to click on the link?
    To be honest I see more informative posts from most spammers.
    Can you also add meaningful titles that related to the body of the post, so people can search the forum and pull up relevant past posts.

Comment

To me is very usefull info if you are building a AMD baised PC not everyone is a pro and knows everything like MR passmark here

Comment

I am not saying everyone knows what was on the AMD page. The page would surely be helpful to some people.

I am saying your post was poor.

Instead of using a post title of "Look here", it would have a million times more informative and helpful to give it a title like, "AMD DDR3 Memory Frequency Guide"

Then instead of including zero text in the body, and single sentence like this would have been better,
        "Here is a link to the official AMD DDR3 Memory Frequency Guide showing the maximum clock speeds each of AMD's current CPU families. This can help determine what RAM to use particular AMD CPUs".

I will edit your post to add some details.

Comment

Working...
        X