Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Made an excel for finding a good cheap CPU

Hey whatsup?
    I made an excel sheet, naturally sorted by the price/performance ratio based on all of the data from cpubenchmark.net and thought i'd share the spreadsheet. It's a great way to find a good cheap CPU. All you have to do with it is add more prices to the CPU's. Currently I have the price for 684 of the CPU's on it, so it's pretty useful.. To find a good CPU, basically all you have to do is find as many green bar's acrossed a row as you can, or close to it.. I might make one of these spreadsheets for graphic cards too.. There should always be a good way to calculate the cheapest possible PC build, instead of manually searching the internet for cheap parts..

Link: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B_AK...it?usp=sharing

Pic:

Is this just a straight cut and paste from the CPU list we compiled on our web site. Which I should note that you copied without permission.

The extra column you added is just the inverse of the existing CPU value column, so doesn't add any new information.

On our site you can click on the "CPU Value" heading to get the same sort order.

Comment

Working...
    X