Price in south africa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Price in south africa

Hello Dave I was wandering how much it would cost (in South African rands) to buy a "Passmark subscription" , afteral Im starting to feel guilty using trials all the time. Please tell me how much so I can relieve my conscience,I really only use my pc for benchmarking and from my Q 8400 til now, its only ever been Passmark that Ive cared about.Keep well ...Brennanx

PerformanceTest isn't a subscription. It is a one off purchase.

Price at the moment is $29 USD (or $17.40 as a upgrade from any early version).

Comment

Thanks Dave I guess there is no discount for 3rd world countries?lol. Who shall I send it to ( hope you accept debit cards) BTW passmark 10 is a real ball- buster, my scores dropped significantly...keep well.

Comment

Many of the benchmark algorithms in PT10 have changed compared to PT9. So they can not be directly compared.

South African is 36 in the list of wealth rankings. Above Fineland & UAE. Doesn't seem very 3rd world. But real reason it that it is near impossible to enforce different prices per country when selling intangible items on the internet.

You can order online from the store.

Comment

Really we are no 36? So we are doing quite well afteral... had to try lol..keep well

Comment

Working...
          X