Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

whether the sleep software V2.3 build 1006 support win8 64 bit OS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whether the sleep software V2.3 build 1006 support win8 64 bit OS?

recently i used sleep test software to test a computer, the version was V2.3 build 1006 as the title shows. when run S4 mode about 100 times, the computer system became death and the panel was black. then i used the same software to test the same computer, the difference was i changed the OS to be win7 32bit. so i wandered that whether the sleep software V2.3 build 1006 support win8 64 bit OS? if it supports, what is the possible reason the caused that issue? thanks
    the tested computer was bay taril CPU Atom E3845, the memory was Apacer DDR3L 1333 SODIMM 4GB.

Yes, we support Win8 with all of our software.

The difference in behaviour might be due to 3rd party device driver differences.

Comment

thanks for your answer.
      the day before yesterday i had used the sleep test software version V2.3 build 1009, which is the latest version of sleep, to test that computer, and it has already running about 60 hours normally. the configuration of computer was same with before.
      it seems that the two different verion of software caused the different result. would you please kindly solve my confusion? thanks

Comment

The changes between build 1006 and 1009 were very small. I don't think any of the changes would produce the behaviour you saw. So maybe it is an intermittent problem, or some random behaviour.

Sleeper v2.3 (1009) 15 Oct 2012
        1. Fixed a bug where the cycle count was not being logged correctly

Sleeper v2.3 (100 10 Oct 2012
        -------------------------------------------------------------------
        1. Fixed a bug that could prevent the "sleep time too short" error being displayed correctly
        2. Updated the help to add some information about warning and error conditions

Sleeper v2.3 (1007) 13 Sept 2012
        -------------------------------------------------------------------
        1. Fixed a registry write error in Windows 8 when using the "Restart automatically after power cycle" option

Comment

Working...
        X