Forum weirdness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum weirdness

I just noticed my signature is way out of date. I went to update the info but find no way to do it in my account settings on my phone or PC. Another thing is on my phone I can see my signature and avatar on my posts but can't on my PC. Last one, I can see a reply to my latest post under PT on my PC but the reply does not exist on my phone. Twilight zone?
    Main Box*AMD Ryzen 7 5800X*ASUS ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING*G.SKILL 32GB 2X16 D4 3600 TRZ RGB*Geforce GTX 1070Ti*Samsung 980 Pro 1 TB*Samsung 860 EVO 1 TB*Samsung 860 EVO 2 TB*Asus DRW-24B3LT*LG HL-DT-ST BD-RE WH14NS40*Windows 10 Pro 21H2

For the signatures, if you go to your user settings on the account tab is a section called "Visible Post Elements", here there is a checkbox that turns signature display on/off and a link to edit your post signature.

We've rebuilt the avatar thumbnails for the forum, this seems to have fixed what I could see (previously I could only see your avatar on the profile page not on this post).

I can see a reply to my latest post under PT on my PC but the reply does not exist on my phone
    This one has me stumped, were you logged in on both devices? Perhaps the phone was displaying a cached version of the post.

Comment

Working...
    X