Memory not recognised

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memory not recognised

DEAR DAVE.....I have a question regarding my ram,everytime I run the benchmark and then go to the comparison for my specific ram model I am told to please submit my results as you guys dont have any information to give me.This is strange as a few months ago my ram was recognised.My ram is G Skill RipjawsV F4-3200C16-8GVKB Im certain the fault is mine,but would you investigate for me....thankyou very much Brennanx.....ps the ram consists of 4 sticks of 8gb each.....

There are comparison / lookup pages in the PeformanceTest software and also on our web site. So I am not exactly sure which page / window you are looking at.

Would it be possible to post a screen shot (or URL if applicable) with what you are seeing?

Comment

Its on the page shown when the test have been run,and the results shown(will include screenshot of the page Im talking about) in the top right are 3 boxes.One shows global results,one pre-loaded baselines and the last shows your results compared to the same model.This last one always says no reult for my ram lol...
      Attached Files

Comment

We'll take a look at it.

Comment

thanks Dave...

Comment

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. It looks like we introduced a bug once we started including results from PerformanceTest Linux/Mac of the same model. The bug has been resolved and the chart should now be working on that tab, the next time PerformanceTest tries to retrieve the results from our servers.

Comment

Thankyou Richard really appreciate it.Passmark is as far as this very unknowledgable devotee is concerned,by far the most entertaining and feature packed benchmark on the planet,(and I have tried them all believe me) well done and thanks guys...

Comment

Working...
              X