R9 390 highest score

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R9 390 highest score

Hi I have just completed a 3d benchmark that states the highest score for a r9 390 is 12091 my score was 12316...I have some difficulty believing this ,is it accurate.Another question Dave ,how come when you run the passmark benchmark and you beat the highest score for your particular model is your score not reflected as highest.My old girl has beaten ram record ,cpu record and now 3d as well,but the same old lower score is never updated to reflect your supposedly record breaking run.I apologise for my vanity but it would be nice seeing your score reflected as the highest for your particular component model......keep well and thanks for passmark it has filled a lot of otherwise boring hours with pleasure for me....

Distribution of results for the 3D mark for the R9-390 is below

Click image for larger version

Name:	R9-390-Distro.png
Views:	237
Size:	16.4 KB
ID:	52497
    So yes, 12,316 would seem to be a rather high score for this video card.
    Average is, 8994 and median is 9400.
    I assume you have spent some time tweaking and optimizing the machine?

I know for the graph we exclude some outliers to get a better looking graph. But the max should be the max. I don't see any result in our database with a 3D Mark of 12316.

Do you have a baseline number for the result you uploaded?

Comment

Dave all I have as proof of 12316 is two photographs I took of my pc screen when the test was over.I will include them if that helps.Thankyou for your time in replying.Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20220313-011846_Gallery.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	72.4 KB
ID:	52499
      Attached Files

Comment

Submission of the results to our database is optional. So maybe you got that result but it was never submitted. So the highest result we know about is still 12091.

Comment

I realised I had not submitted that score after I wrote to you lol...shall endeavor to get it again and submit...thanks for replying and have a good day...

Comment

Working...
          X