Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pt_linux_x64 not have flag to set location of result file

Hello everyone,

I 'm trying to run benchmark machine in some cloud service. Passmask is my best choice. I have to benchmark many instance, so I can't run manual in all their. I write my script and it success when I run test hand by hand with terminal. But when I paste it to metadata, passmark does not generate result file in spite of
    Code:
     cd ~/tmp && pt_linux_x64 -p $cpu_cores -i 1 -d 2 -r 1
    I think it have 2 problem:
    1. Passmark does not have a flag to config location of result file name.
    2. When command run above, the result not print in screen when command success (result only print when passmark is RUNNING, see picture after)

So, can you have any idea custom about two problem above. Or have solution allow I can get output from passmark.

Thank in advance.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Views:	148
Size:	10.3 KB
ID:	53010

If PerformanceTest is launched with a command line option to run the tests then it will exit after it has finished and not leave the results displayed on screen (only in the result file).

The result file is written to the current working directory, so if nothing is being created then there may be an issue launching PerformanceTest or a permission problems writing to the directory.

We didn't seem to have any issues here using an environment variable of $cpu_cores set using the same command you used. Have you verified the $cpu_cores variable is being created correctly when your script is being run automatically (putting the value in a file as part of the command: cd ~/tmp && echo $cpu_cores > cpu_cores.txt && pt_linux_x64 -p $cpu_cores -i 1 -d 2 -r 1).

Comment

Working...
    X