"Signature" setting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Signature" setting?

I usually use my PC, but I noticed when I look at this forum on my phone (screenshot below) I can see a signature I created nearly 10 years ago (Gigabyte 970A.....). It does not show up when viewing on my PC. I also can not find a place to change it. Anyone know what is going on?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20221229-213821_Chrome.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	200.6 KB
ID:	54191
    GIGABYTE B550 GAMING X V2, Ryzen 5600X, 3060Ti, 32GB CORSAIR Vengeance

Interesting, when I looked at this this morning, I could see the signature on my PC, but when I logged in it went away. Still can't find where to change it.

Comment

Should be able to go to your Username dropdown on the top of the forums and go to My Profile

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	8.9 KB ID:	54198

Then click on "Edit Settings" and go to the "Account" tab. Under "Conversation Detail Options" are signature options.

Name:	image.png
Views:	76
Size:	5.9 KB
ID:	54199

Comment

Originally posted by Richard (PassMark) View Post
        Should be able to go to your Username dropdown on the top of the forums and go to My Profile

Click image for larger version Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	8.9 KB ID:	54198

Then click on "Edit Settings" and go to the "Account" tab. Under "Conversation Detail Options" are signature options.

Name:	image.png
Views:	76
Size:	5.9 KB
ID:	54199
        My bad, I missed it. I also found the setting that was hiding the sigs....

Comment

Working...
        X