Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is passmark.com have any newsletter for their products

Hello
    i shared passmark.com some products on my website which you can see it: BurnInTest
    but now i have a problem with latest version updates that when should i updated my post about your products
    i shared other companies products and when they provide new updates for their software then they send me a mail about their new version releases so i can easily update my website to the new version of related software so now is there any system for passmark.com to send newslater emails for me about it's latest release so i can easily update my website. or some pages to show all information about their products.
    Thanks in advance
    Regard's

There is an RSS feed.
    Twitter feed
    and the XML Pad Files for BurnInTest. (most software listing sites support PAD files, so that might be the way to go).

Comment

Originally posted by Johankavi View Post
      Hello
      i shared passmark.com some products on my website which you can see it: BurnInTest
      but now i have a problem with latest version updates that when should i updated my post about your products
      i shared other companies products and when they provide new updates for their software then they send me a mail about their new version releases so i can easily update my website to the new version of related software so now is there any system for passmark.com to send newslater emails for me about it's latest release so i can easily update my website. or some pages to show all information about their products.
      Thanks in advance
      Regard's

Thanks alot David Admin now i can easily know about your products
      it's great

Comment

Working...
      X