Windows Boot Fail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows Boot Fail

I have few memory modules that PASS multiple loops in memtest Pro 6.3 and 7.1, but fails in Windows Boot (XP,Win 7... etc ) under H61,H81, AMD A55 chipset MB, These are spectek V90 and V00 Die chips... We have identified the chips manually changing one by one, but we want to know how we can get it during Memtest at earlier stage...

Hard to be sure what to do without doing a detailed forensic investigation of what is going on.

For example it might be an interaction between several components. For example, it might be that the RAM fails only when the disk is being used at the same time. Or only fails when the power supply is under additional load from the video card (as the system boots). Might be a temperature effect, or a EMI effect.

Comment

Hello David,
      I would like to send you two fail memory modules for your forensic investigation at your lab to know which chip / component causes failure of this module. Please share your address at my email address: sabit_kar@hotmail.com where I can send the memory modules.

regards,
      Sabit.

Comment

You can send the modules to either of our offices.

But it might be a system issue. That is to say, they might work fine for us when used in our motherboards. Won't know until we test them however.

Comment

Working...
        X