Is my ram bad and i need to RM it? please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is my ram bad and i need to RM it? please help

So i upgraded my PC recently with an i7 6700k, 8GB RAM Corsair vengeance LPX 2400mhz, and a MB Gigabyte Z170x ud3, and i feel something is wrong with the new machine, it operates fine most of the time, the start up is very fast and operates fast but i've been getting BSOD with different messages 2 of them were MEMORY MANAGEMENT, i got one recently that was SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION, i also played battlefield 1 and constantly crashes with an error code that i researched a little bit and it was related to RAM memory, Overwatch crashed one time with the same error that was Exception code: 0xc0000005 i looked for it on the Event Viewer, i dont know if it got to do with the XMP that i enabled on the BIOS to make it run from 2133mhz to the 2400mhz i also ran the Memtest86 V4.3 and it says i got errors but i cant really understand what it is;

ill attach the photo i took to the results of almost one hour of that memtest86 so maybe you can help me with my problem Thanks

Memtest86 V4.3 and it says i got errors but i cant really understand what it is
    If MemTest86 reports there are errors in the RAM, then the most likely reason is bad RAM.
    Doubly so your case as you have a single bit error.

Comment

So the best thing to do is RMA it? its a new stick so it is possible that is factory defective thanks for your reply!

Comment

Working...
      X