Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MemTest86 Results- 1435 Errors. 8/43 Tests passed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MemTest86 Results- 1435 Errors. 8/43 Tests passed.

Hi everybody,

I've got a little bit of a problem. For the last month or two, my computer has begun to randomly get BSODs whether it is just sitting at the desktop, watching youtube, trying to download a game or drivers... you name it.

So, I did what every useless computer person does and googled the issue in hopes of deciphering why it is dying on me. I have done everything from correcting BIOS settings (It initially had it set to 1330 MHz and 1.55 volts vs the actual 1600 MHz and 1.65 volts; memory channel A and B both set at 9-9-9-24 rather than 9-9-9-27), resetting my computer and reinstalling Windows 10, uninstalling and reinstalling drivers, removing antivirus, /scannow command (nothing came up), running Prime95 (no errors), running MemTest 86 twice (once before BIOS correction, once after) and the results thus far do not look too flattering.

As such, I was wondering what your guys' opinion on my situation is. From everything I've seen online, it seems like my RAM has pulled a Jack Dawson and tragically died on me, but I'm by no means specialized in this so I thought I would ask your opinion before going to buy a new thing of RAM.

If it helps, the types of errors I continually get are: Kmode exception not handled, IRQL_not_less_or_equal, DPC Watchdog violation, and System_Service_Exception, but I have probably had other errors let's be real.

The desktop is relatively old, but has a GTX 960 that was passed on to me.

Thanks in advance. Be gentle.
    Attached Files

RAM's dead. Replace it.

A lot of Kingston's RAM has a lifetime warranty. So should cost you nothing.

Comment

Working...
    X