Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• exit menu "Enter a comma separated list of tests to execute"

Hi,

In the middle of running tests, I entered the configuration menu and I'm stuck on the "Enter a comma separated list of tests to execute" screen... I don't want to cancel the currently running tests, but I don't know how to exit this screen.. any ideas??

Thanks!

You will need to enter a test list or leave it blank to continue. Leaving it blank will select all tests. The tests, however, are restarted from the beginning when you exit the configuration menu.

Keith

Originally posted by odoyle81 View Post
    Hi,

In the middle of running tests, I entered the configuration menu and I'm stuck on the "Enter a comma separated list of tests to execute" screen... I don't want to cancel the currently running tests, but I don't know how to exit this screen.. any ideas??

Thanks!

Comment

Thanks for the information. How come you can't exit out of that menu like you can the other menus? I was about 22 hours into an almost complete pass.. and now I have to restart.. ouch.
      btw, leaving it blank and hitting enter did nothing, I had to enter something to exit that screen.

Also, I thought the default was just tests 1-7 but I was on test 9 and I hadn't changed any settings..

Comment

If you missed the last couple of tests, then you can do a new run and just select the couple of missing tests.

Comment

Working...
        X