Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random Memtest error

Hello,
    I recently built my PC. First the BSOD error came with some "heap" error and then I ran memtest64. Within 10 minutes I got single error so I swapped my RAM positions in same slots as before and then for hours I ran memtest64 no error came. Even stressing my PC with benchmarks so temperatures go high. Before using memtest64 both CPU and GPU were around ~68C. And HWinfo showed DIMM temperatures around ~40C. Even then memtest64 resulted fine for few hours.

After playing some game and retesting with memtest64 another single error came within 10minutes. Error came at Test 6 with code: 8BEE5E1

Then immediately I tested with HCI memtest and I got this error immediately within 10minutes: https://imgur.com/MUQgkeE

Now I reseated my RAMs and CPU cooler again. For more few hours memtest64 didn't gave me single error.

I don't know how to make sense for such random results. Can anyone please highlight on the issue.

MemTest64 is not our software. You should contact the developer of MemTest64 if you require assistance.

If you have issues with MemTest86, then let us know.

Comment

Working...
    X