Y740 9750h hyperx impact 32gb test 6 errors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Y740 9750h hyperx impact 32gb test 6 errors

I own a legion y740 9750h ,2060 rtx ,1tb nvme ,1tb crucial mx500, 16gb ramaxel 2666mhz (currently hyperx 32gb 15cl 2666mhz) and i got test 6 errors on cpu 0 6 8 10. Can anyone help me? i ran memtest cause i got in assassin creed odyssey bsod(just in assassin odyssey) and could play bfv, apex,anno and any other game without bsod. (Sometimes ramaxel bsod also on all other games, but rarely).Also using all usb and usb c ports (mousepad qck prism/ mouse mode o-/gamepad orbweaver/rog delta usb c headset)replaced all thermal pads with grizzly minus 8w/k on all vrm, repasted cpu and gpu with thermal grizzly kryonaut.windows is 10 pro N version.

Probably bad RAM.
    Would have been nice if you had posted a better photo that was readable.

See,
    https://www.memtest86.com/troubleshooting.htm

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	0BB99522-0854-4823-9F39-93DCAF8A58D6.jpeg
Views:	1331
Size:	19.0 KB
ID:	46088 Click image for larger version

Name:	E51FF228-25F2-4266-B26F-65409E28ACEE.jpeg
Views:	1295
Size:	61.5 KB
ID:	46089

Comment

sorry,i have waited 6 hours and now i got this,it's worse it seems. i do have warranty, should i check also the ramaxel modules? or change those first for another pair of hyperx ?

Comment

also would like to know if i should change for ballistix sport Ballistix Sport LT 32GB Kit (2 x 16GB) DDR4-2666 SODIMM CL 16

I got hyperx Impact cause another users said they are supported, i suppose none of them tested them. They work usually, i can play any game but i had that 1 bsod in Odyssey and i thought of testing them also i do not want to encounter bsods in the future.
          also, is it possible for the ram to not work with my laptop? Should i change them for something else that is enlisted in lenovo manual(ballistix sport)?
          Last edited by Zax301; Jan-01-2020, 12:52 AM.

Comment

i've tested the ramaxel 16 2666 mhz 19-19-19-43 timings CL 19. 2:55 time, no erros.
            What should i do with the hyperx 32 15-17-17-35 timings cl 15? considering 14 days have past and i cannot return them,should i return for warranty and test the 2nd pair or they are not compatible with my laptop?
            Also considering upgrading to 32gb Ramaxel (maybe just for bfv cause it's eating 12gb ram) but if i don't gain any performance in speed (hyperx got me like 30+ fps in bfv and ministutter dissapeared, also in witcher 3 in some areas) and in heat,apex,titanfall,anno,and wow all on ultra i was somewhere between 130-150,hyperx kept it 144 minimum and went 155+ and passmark and bench got a 10-15% overall better performance.

Comment

If you have a new set of RAM that works, then it is even more likely that the initial set are bad.

Kingston hyperx RAM have a lifetime warranty.
              https://www.kingston.com/en/company/warranty
              Just send them back.

Comment

Could it be that my mobo/cpu doesnt support them?

Comment

I mean the initial ramaxel work, the hyperx is the 2nd pair, i bought cause someone said is supported, yes they work usually but i get these errors with them. So should i stick with ramaxel (oem’s lenovo) and if feel need to upgrade to 32gb or return hyperx and hope they are good and also work with my cpu? Could they be good and my cpu is in conflict with them?

Comment

There really shouldn't be any such thing as a "conflict". If the motherboard supports DD4 and the ram is DDR4, then it should just work. (ignoring specialty items like ECC and registered RAM and limits on the max RAM).

It might only work at a slow speed, but it should just work nonetheless, without error.

Comment

The mobo supports ddr4 sodimm 2666mhz as lenovo stated on site, but on lenovo’s compatible rams manual, it shows just hynix, samsung and ramaxel with 19CL 2666mhz. Hyperx is 2666mhz 15CL and don’t know if they are bad or if my mobo doesn’t support them, and if returning for another pair would resolve my problem.

Comment

Working...
                      X