Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MemTest no error in usb boot but in windows show errors!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MemTest no error in usb boot but in windows show errors!

MemTest no error in usb boot but in windows show errors when i use two diferent progrmas associeat to Ryzen Cram Calculator, and one is Memtest also!...So if in boot Memtest pass all testing no errors and in Windows the same Memtest stop after 5 minuts with errors what is the correct!?

i use two diferent progrmas associeat to Ryzen Cram Calculator
    I've heard of a few people using this RAM calculator. But if there any reason to think that (for every Ryzen motherboard on the market) a 3rd party tool is going to give better settings than the default settings selected by the designer of the motherboard?

if in boot Memtest pass all testing no errors and in Windows the same Memtest stop
    MemTest86 doesn't run in Windows so I am not sure what tool you are referring to.

Comment

Thanks for responding.
      I think i´m confuse MemTest86 with the program Dram Calculator use that is called Memtest but i check is another program https://hcidesign.com/memtest/purchase.html but my question is if Memtest86 pass my configs is valid to work?..Because i know that in Windows the problens can be others, more heat,gpus,others softwares, and this can add some problems.

Comment

Working...
      X