X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memtest logs/report

Hi,

I have some questions about test logs & report of memtest86:

1) Can we transfer the test log (Memtest86.log) and test report (.html file) to a PC with Windows or Linux OS automatically?
    2) The test report (.html file) does not contain the S/N of DDR (Only contains the manufacturer & P/N). How can I pull the DDR's S/N to test report?
    3) Can Memtest86 generate a separate log for each test?

1) You can connect MemTest86 up to the Management Console database.
    There shouldn't be any need to collect the debug log file. Get collecting the test report (.HTML file) should be enough.
    Otherwise you'll need to devise your own automation procedure.

2) Should already be in the HTML report (when available). If you have an example where it isn't, and you are sure they are available, let us know.

3) It already generates a new report (.HTML) for each test run.

Comment

Originally posted by David (PassMark) View Post
      1) You can connect MemTest86 up to the Management Console database.
      There shouldn't be any need to collect the debug log file. Get collecting the test report (.HTML file) should be enough.
      Otherwise you'll need to devise your own automation procedure.
      Thanks David for your advice.
      We want to transfer the test report (.HTML file) only to capture the test result to our ShopFloor system (The data we need include DDR's S/N test result). I tried to use the tftpd64 server, but we could not transfer it. The Memtest86 version we used is "Mentest86 V8.3 Pro". Do you have any suggestion on this?

Comment

I assume you are also trying to use PXE network booting?
        You need the site license for this
        https://www.memtest86.com/compare.html

Instructions for setting it all up can be found in the User's Guide (included in the download).

Comment

Working...
        X