Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PassMark Memtest86 test Fail

Hi,

I'm using DDR4_512MX32 (MT53D512M32D2DS-053 WT) Integrated Circuits Memory, I'm using this memory in two board in which one board is passing memory test, but the other one fails,

Also while running memtest86 observed data rate difference between two boards. In success case board data rate with 7120MB/S and failure board with 2180MB/s.

There is no difference between board, but the test results are different, does anyone face this issue, or any root cause are available for this.

Please provide the support for the same.

If the test results are is different, then there must be some difference in the test setup.
    Different slots used in motherboard, different temperature, bad motherboard, different BIOS timings, etc...

Comment

Hi David,

Thanks for the reply,

The setup are same, and the BIOS file used also same, but the test results and data rate speed is different.

Comment

If everything was the same then the test result would also be the same (or very close, on average, over a few test runs).

So I would think something isn't the same if the results are both consistent and different.

Comment

Working...
        X