Text is missing in Memtest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Text is missing in Memtest

Hey, so i wanted to try out Memtest because my PC was freezing kinda often recently but I encoutered a problem where most of the text is probably missing. I am using memtest for the first time so I dont know where things should be. I managed to do all the tests anyway but now I just want to delete everything as described in the readme file. The problem is that I cant find these option because I dont see them and dont know where to look. If I hover over certain texts it will show up as long as my cursor is on the text.

So I would either want a fix for the missing text or just someone who can show me where the delete option is because I want to reclaim my disc space again.

I will add some screenshots so you guys can see how everything looks from my perspective.

It is a fairly old CPU. So maybe the UEFI BIOS is old and buggy.

Can you send a copy of the MemTest86.log under EFI\BOOT\ of the USB flash drive?

The reclaim disk space described in the readme file is done in the imageUSB program - not on memtest86.

Comment

Oh okay thanks for the Information with the imageUSB program. I just read that readme file wrong I am sorry. And I cant attach the MemTest86.log file because its too big for this forum. Do you want me to copy and paste the whole thing into a post here?

Comment

Originally posted by Sorelio View Post
        Oh okay thanks for the Information with the imageUSB program. I just read that readme file wrong I am sorry. And I cant attach the MemTest86.log file because its too big for this forum. Do you want me to copy and paste the whole thing into a post here?
        You can email the log to us. Refer to the forum post in your email so we know what it is regarding.

Comment

I did sent you an email with the log.

Comment

Originally posted by Sorelio View Post
            I did sent you an email with the log.
            We have received the log and will follow up once we get a chance to review the log.

Comment

Working...
            X