Memtest86 v6.0.0 Pro stuck / frozen ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memtest86 v6.0.0 Pro stuck / frozen ?

I am building a new system and purchased the pro version of memtest86 to make sure the RAM is good and the system is stable.

I set it to use the round robin method and I am over 23 hours into the test now with no errors and very near the end of pass 4.

But it seems like memtest86 is stuck, the processor state is still spinning, the time is still going up and i can bring up the configuration menu but the actual test has been stuck on 18% for ages now.

I have read about this being maybe a bug with memtest86 but it seems strange it was OK on the first 3 passes.

Here is a screen capture.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	memtest86 6.0.0 pro test.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	41.7 KB
ID:	35214

Any help would be appreciated. In the meantime I will just leave it running and hope it magically carries on

Thanks in advance

Very sorry it has just jumped up to 66%

Strange that there is the wild jump though, what happened to 19%, 20%, 21% etc etc

Comment

We are aware that there are issues with the progress indicator for Test 13. We are hoping to shorten the test and make the progress more linear in our next build.

Comment

Ok great thanks for the quick reply.

I'm just pleased its still going

Any idea when the next build will be released as I am planning on doing a few more tests

Thanks

Comment

Working...
        X