Memtest86 freeing on test13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memtest86 freeing on test13

I've Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3 15ARH7 has ddr5 4800mhz 8gb samsung ram and i bought one more same model ram.
    Every time I open Memtest 86, it freezes on the test 13(hammertest) and I have to restart from the button, but I don't get any errors.I have not received any errors so far
    I uncheck all tests except test 13(hammertest) only when I start the test 13 it completes without any freezes and without any errors.
    When I open all the tests except the test 13, it still freezes in a random test.
    What is the problem?
    Is there a difference between doing all the test at the same time and doing them one by one?
    And I didn't get any errors in my memory except freezing. is there any problem with my ram?
    Thanks.

Is there a difference between doing all the test at the same time and doing them one by one?
    Not in the tests themselves.
    But system temperature it likely hotter if you are running multiple tests.

If the system is freezing on random tests then there is a problem. A reasonably stable system is required to run MemTest86 (and any other software for that matter)

Did you repeat the tests just with the originally installed RAM?

Comment

Yes but was same problem i think i found the solution;
      It shows as test freeze,timer and test progression was not progressing but I can tell from the fan sound that the test is running, so I waited for the test to finish and the pass text and test results came, it just looks like a display bug, maybe it's related to my motherboard or my bios.

I'll try again tonight all test together, I'll update tomorrow.

Comment

i think just display bug i tried again that's clean 0 error not pc freezing, display freeze but i can press hotkeys
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X