X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Failure 5,8,11,12

Hi @ll,

i have some troubles with my pc for a while - Win8.1 x64 > BSOD
    I sent the pc back to the vendor who replaced the mainboard (the cpu is onboard). I got the pc back, installed windows again > BSOD. I ordered a new ssd (samsung 850 evo 120gb), installed the disk, installed windows > BSOD....
    As my last option i installed a new ram module (same type as before) > BSOD. After that i checked for the first time the crashdump from m$ and saw an error: memory corrupted
    So i decided to make a memory test and i see many errors in the log but i don't know what the errors mean.
    Attached Files

The errors mean the RAM is unreliable. If you hadn't already replaced the RAM I would think it was a bad RAM stick.

If the errors are is because the RAM is bad, or the motherboard is bad, or the BIOS RAM settings are bad, or some other reason it is hard to know. Something is wrong however.

Check temperatures, check voltages, check the BIOS settings. Try a stick of RAM from a different vendor. See if there are any BIOS updates.

Comment

First of all, thanks for reply.
      BIOS settings are set to default, there is no new update for the bios available. We have 3 of those pc's, all with the same configuration. All of them work fine, only this is sh***. Temperature and voltage seems normal in bios. Ok i'll try an other vendor. Hope it helps.

Comment

Working...
      X