Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• driver letter

Hello,

I would like to restore a .dd file but the driver letter I wount to use is not their in OSFmout, what i'm doing wrong?
    thank you for you time and answer.

Greetings

Tom Rinkes

What drive letter do you want to use?
    Normally the drive letter selected isn't all that important. X: will work as well as Y: in most cases.

Comment

I want to use H: x and y does not work, letter incorrect

I can slect the image i want to recreact but dan i get a error

Comment

If H: doesn't appear in the list then it is likely H: is already in use by some other device.
        What is the exact error message you are getting, and which program produces the error?

Comment

I,m using OSFmount, I want to put a image.dd to a hard disk. when I click on open it saids put disk in driver but this driver does not exist.
          thank you for your time

Comment

Screen shots are too small to see much detail. Cropping them would have helped.
            The error message appear to be from the operating system, not from our software.

Maybe the dd image is mounted OK, but the file format is not recognized by Windows. Where did the dd image come from (e.g. a Linux machine, or a Mac?)

Comment

i'm sorry maby this is better
              it's a windows machine, de image is from a external hardisk

Comment

You have checked the box, mount as removable media. Try not using that option.

Comment

Working...
                X