Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to removed priviliged email from an already searched email database index.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to removed priviliged email from an already searched email database index.

Hi all,

I just purchased the software and am very impressed with it. However, I cannot figure out a specific and hugely important function. I was tasked with retrieving email messages from several Outlook PST files using keywords. That part has completed and was added to my case. But I now need to research these results to find privileged email and remove it from the case and/or extract it to a separate case/report so it does not end up in the hands of opposing counsel.

How do I get this done? Thanks in advance.

After doing the initial keyword search, how many Emails are in that subset?
    Is it too many to review them by hand?

What exactly is the definition of a privileged email? For example is it privileged if the body of the Email contains the word confidential? Or if the Email is between two particular parties, with no other parties on the TO: and CC: list then it is privileged, regardless of the content?

Comment

The emails are multiple thousands. I am also tasked with somehow either separating or removing "Privileged" email that is between the client (ie. lawyer) and his client. These emails cannot be included in the main report i am creating because it will be also give to opposing counsel.

Comment

Again, What exactly is the definition of a privileged email?
        i.e. what should the filter criteria be?

Comment

Working...
        X