Silent install doesn't disable post-install launch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silent install doesn't disable post-install launch

First of all, thanks for making OSFMount freely available!

I'm attempting to perform a silent install from the command-line as part of a provisioning process; however, after installation, the installer launches the OSFMount program and this "stalls" my provisioning process by requiring user input. Is there a way to disable the post-install launch of OSFMount?

I see in the Inno Setup documentation that there is a flag named "skipifsilent" that can be used in the [Run] section, to disable steps during a silent install. Would it make sense to apply this flag to the post-install launch of OSFMount? The flag is described on this page:

http://www.jrsoftware.org/ishelp/ind...c=setupcmdline

Thanks!

This is something we looked at, nor was was considered a development priority.
    Might need to repackage the installer to get it to work.

If you need paid consulting work done to get it to work, let us know.

Comment

Hi Team,
      We are 3rd party patch provider like PatchMyPC or ManageEngine where we are providing the metadata on how to deploy the application silently and apply licensing if any without any user intervention and willing to add OSForensics for users to our catalogue.
      adaptiva.com/products/autonomous-patch
      I would like to know how can we pass license key silently.
      Like any parameter to pass the license key or any file to create license key.
      secondly i would like to know how can we disable the autoupdate in ui silently.
      Do we have any parameter or setting file in which these information get stored.
      Any information regarding this will be a great help.

thanks & regards
      Team Meta ​

Comment

Question (from 5 years ago) was for OSFMount.

Comment

Working...
        X