OSFmount command line - problems with partitions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OSFmount command line - problems with partitions

When I try to mount 3 partitions from the same file, only the first partition is mounted correctly, the others are mounted, but I cant see their contents in explorer, it says:
    "Location is not available. I:\ is not accesible. Reached the end of file."

OSFMount.com -a -t file -o ro,hd -m H: -f D:\NBACER.001 -v 1
    OSFMount.com -a -t file -o ro,hd -m I: -f D:\NBACER.001 -v 2
    OSFMount.com -a -t file -o ro,hd -m J: -f D:\NBACER.001 -v 3

It doesn't matter which partition I mount as first, the first one I start with is always mounted correctly, the rest of them are wrong mounted..

Images are made with FTK Imager as dd images.

GUI version of OSFMount mounts all three partitions correctly, so it seems to be problem of command line version only.

I am using W7 64bit version (64bit version of OSFmount too, of course)

Originally posted by Ivan View Post
    When I try to mount 3 partitions from the same file, only the first partition is mounted correctly, the others are mounted, but I cant see their contents in explorer, it says:
    "Location is not available. I:\ is not accesible. Reached the end of file."

OSFMount.com -a -t file -o ro,hd -m H: -f D:\NBACER.001 -v 1
    OSFMount.com -a -t file -o ro,hd -m I: -f D:\NBACER.001 -v 2
    OSFMount.com -a -t file -o ro,hd -m J: -f D:\NBACER.001 -v 3

It doesn't matter which partition I mount as first, the first one I start with is always mounted correctly, the rest of them are wrong mounted..

Images are made with FTK Imager as dd images.

GUI version of OSFMount mounts all three partitions correctly, so it seems to be problem of command line version only.

I am using W7 64bit version (64bit version of OSFmount too, of course)
    Is the image file a single dd file or split into multiple files (eg. NBACER.001, NBACER.002, etc...). We aren't able to reproduce it with a single file but seem to be able to for split files. We'll have a new build up with a possible fix shortly.

[Edit]
    Here is the link to the pre-release build with the fix:

http://www.passmark.com/ftp/osfmount_x64_v1.5.1014c.exe
    Last edited by keith; Aug-20-2013, 05:41 PM. Reason: Added link to new build

Comment

Originally posted by keith View Post
      Is the image file a single dd file or split into multiple files (eg. NBACER.001, NBACER.002, etc...). We aren't able to reproduce it with a single file but seem to be able to for split files. We'll have a new build up with a possible fix shortly.

[Edit]
      Here is the link to the pre-release build with the fix:

http://www.passmark.com/ftp/osfmount_x64_v1.5.1014c.exe

It is split in the multiple files (NBACER.001 to NBACER.477), 1,5GB junks.
      I tested your fix, it is working well. Thank you for fast reaction, I highly appreciate it..!

Comment

Working...
      X