OFS Mount File with Muliple Partition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi David and Keith,

Thanks for looking into provided files and sorry for inconvience cause for low speed network issue.
    Based on your comment, I downloaded the latest version and tried the same files in fresh(new) machine.

See my comment below,
    1. Now I able to mount these files using logical drive option.
    2. It seems like, Physical drive mount option require physical machine and we are having VM(Virtual Machine), so it giving error while creating disk.
    So is there any way Physical mount can be supported in VM ?
    3. For logical drive mapping command, i need to mount all parition in single command, that mean i don't have any upfront information for partitions.
    So need a command to mount logic drive with single execution, please note i have tried by removing #, parition -V information but it only mounts single drive for provided files.

Thanks

Comment

Hi David,

in this post, you have also mention for batch script solutionn,
      "you could try can try using a batch script to mount multiple partitions."

Along with above concern, can you also guide us for this batch script, we will see if it help us.

Thanks

Comment

Hi,

Concern Points are listed below, see if anyone have a solution I think that would resolve reported issue.

1. VM(Virtual machine) physical command not working, is there any workaround?
        2. Logical command to bind all partition in one time command not working, it must require to provide parition, so is there any workaround ?
        3. How to detect parition Upfront like it do in OFSMOunt UI Utility? ( we can implement the same at C# end can can run logical parition command with detected paritions index)
        4. if there any thing related to batch script that can help us, please suggest.

Thanks

Comment

We tested it in VMWare 15.1.0 with Win10 as a guest O/S and also as the host O/S. Running as the Admin user of course.

We didn't see any problem at all.

This is free software, so free technical support is limited. Especially as we have already spent around 4 hours on your project, with your files, and haven't even been able to reproduce the problem.

If you need further assistance with your project, we are happy to do it as paid consulting job.

Comment

Hi David,

Thanks for spending this much time on my request.
            I will check with my IT team for VM related concern and update you if any paid consulting requires.

Thanks

Comment

I am doing the same thing with an E01 but it is only pulling the first E01 segment and not all 16. Any suggestions? The GUI works but we need the CLI to work to do automation.

Comment

Scott, This looks like a duplicate post with this one.

Comment

Working...
                X