UPS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UPS

I have a UPguardS Pro+ 700 UPS. It also has a RS232 connector and I can use Richcomm Power Manager v1.0 to monitor it. Iwould have liked to test your software as well but it doesn't seem to find any battery or UPS connected. What are my options ?

BatteryMon will only work with UPS that provide Windows device drivers.

----
    David

Comment

heya !
      I have a problem maybe you can help me.
      I Have UPguardS Pro+ 700 VA.
      I have Power Manager 1.02.02068.
      Because (you know) the cd key was noted on the UPS`s manual, i have copied with the marker the serial on the cd.
      everithing fine till i wanted to reinstall power manager.
      SERIAL NUMBER WRONG.
      please, can you help me ?
      mine, 7e5bd-86d4c-4bdb6-79c37 does not work ! it seems that i have copied something incorrect !
      please help !
      newflo_sb@yahoo.com
      thank you !

Comment

We do not develop nor support the "Power Manager" software. It is not our software and we know nothing about it. I suggest you contact the manufacturer.

-------
        David

Comment

ok. thanks for your information....
          i have another question... why does battery mon do not recognise my ups ?

Comment

See my earlier comment above.

David

Comment

Originally posted by PassMark
              BatteryMon will only work with UPS that provide Windows device drivers.
              this one ?
              ok. and can I find windows drivers for this ups ?

Comment

The UPguardS Pro+ 700 UPS is not our product. You need to contact the manufacturer of the product if you want device drivers that work with this product.

I did a quick search on the web but could not find any English language documention about the product, nor could I even find the manufacturers web site. I guess the product support from whoever makes the UPguardS is not very good.

--------
                David

Comment

ups info

i dont think tripplite has windows driver for their ups either.
                  gsawiris

Comment

Working...
                  X