Disabled My Sound

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disabled My Sound

I installed Soundcheck v3 trial. After using I exited the program. Now i have no sound from any application or the windows mixer volume button that usually beeps when you turn the volume up or down..... But Soundcheck still outputs sound and my windows mixer control panel controls how loud it is..... I'm really pissed off. I've tried reinstalling my sound card driver. Uninstalling your Soundcheck. I even reinstalled it and still no sound except from Soundcheck. I need help. please

The application doesn't make any changes to your setup (except those which you manually apply). Most likely it is something simple, like you might have the volume level turned down for midi output.

Comment

Well if your program doesn't effect any computer settings. Explain why i have no sound at all from anything except your program. BTW i'm not an avg computer user *cough* puter.

Comment

Most likely it is something simple, like you might have the volume level turned down for midi output & the other program you tested is outputing midi sounds.

Comment

Working...
        X