Diskcheckup doesn't save last size of window

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diskcheckup doesn't save last size of window

Please add support for screen resolution 1366*768 to Diskcheckup. When launched and after tray, the program window looks like this

Please add support for screen resolution 1366*768 to Diskcheckup.
    You can resize the DiskCheckup Window by mousing over the edge of the window until you the resize mouse pointer and then click/drag it to a suitable dimension to fit your screen. The size should remain the same after being minimized to or restored from the system tray.

However, the size will revert to default dimension on launch and you will need to resize it again. I've added your request to remember the size of the window to the change list for possible inclusion on future update to the software.

Comment

Originally posted by Richard (PassMark) View Post

You can resize the DiskCheckup Window by mousing over the edge of the window until you the resize mouse pointer and then click/drag it to a suitable dimension to fit your screen.
      I know, but for this i need to hide taskbar \

Comment

Originally posted by raddy View Post

I know, but for this i need to hide taskbar \
        Workaround for now is to use Windows shortcut key combo to fit the DiskCheckUp Window to the screen and then resize/minimize it. You can use Windows Logo Key + Left/Right Arrow Key to place an active program Window on the Left/Right side of the screen.

Comment

Working...
        X