CDownload PCI BRIDGE Device + SM BUSONTROLLER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CDownload PCI BRIDGE Device + SM BUSONTROLLER

I'm running Windows 7 on one hard drive that can access the net. Also I have another hard drive in the same computer running XP PRO that can't access the net. I've noticed in the Device Manager for XP it has a ? mark for PCI BRIDGE DEVICE and SM BUS CONTROLLER. If I were to get drivers for those could that possibly make me connect to the net on my XP hard drive?

Also if that would solve the problem where could I find a good download for both PCI and SM?

If the above doesn't work what else could possibly be the problem?
    THANKS!!!!
    Last edited by COBB; Dec-31-2010, 07:15 PM. Reason: Text was duplicated

You need to install the motherboard device drivers for your motherboard to get rid of the questions marks. I am guessing your ethernet port is also on the motherboard and getting the right device drivers would also enable the network.

Comment

Many Many Thanks

YOU'RE all so AWESOME EVERY ? I"VE had to ask I"VE gotten a response to too, NOT LIKE these other bogus websites that want to take your questions. PASSMARK is the BEST OF THE BEST THERE is NO OTHER!!!! PASSMARK remember it!!!! LEARN IT LIVE IT! THE MOST PROFESSIONAL STAFF YOU'LL ENCOUNTER!!!!

Comment

Thank You Passmark You Rule!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X