Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want to buy Intel i3 2120 or 2100 I need help Who is the better choice and why Than

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to buy Intel i3 2120 or 2100 I need help Who is the better choice and why Than

I want to buy Intel i3 2120 or 2100 I need help Who is the better choice and why Thanks in advance

If the price difference is < $30 (and it should be) take the slightly faster 2120

Comment

Based on the specs from Intel, the processors are basically the same with the Core i3-2120 clocked at a higher frequency (3.3 GHz vs 3.1 GHz).

There really is not enough samples submitted currently from our users of PerformanceTest to compare the 2 processors. I would expect the i3-2120 (with enough samples) to rank higher in performance.

Looking at the raw results in our database. The discrepancy may be due to fact that both submitted samples for i3-2120 are from 32-bit systems averaging CPU Mark of 3510. And 3 of the 4 results are from 64-bit systems. The forth result from a 32-bit system has a CPU Mark of 3395.

Please see the graph notes page concerning 32 bit vs 64 bit.

As more results come in for both processor, the ratings will even out and give a better representation of performance.

Comment

Working...
      X