Motherboard? X6 1090T

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motherboard? X6 1090T

Ive decided to build my own PC(first timer), and i need to know what motherboard to choose.

Ive decided on going with the phenom II x6 1090T cpu.

If possible, what motherboard(s) were used in testing the benchmarks for the 1090T?

You can use PerformanceTest to view the componets used for each result.

As of today there are more than 2800 results that have the 1090T CPU.

Some motherboards include,
    ASUS M4A88T
    ASUS M4A87TD
    Gigabyte GA-890GPA-UD3H

Comment

As long as you stick with Asus, Asrock, Gigabyte or MSI brand boards you should be in ggod shape. Just make sure the board you choose supports the six core CPU's and is a DDR3 board. USB 3 and SATA 3 (6 Gb/s) support would be a good idea also as its more future proof. The most important parts in any PC are the memory and power supply so do not skimp on either. For memory I stick with Corsair or Crucial when possible. For Power supplies Corsair or Seasonic. If you can give us an idea of what you want to use the PC for, how much you have to spend and a list of the components you were looking at we can be more specific with recommendations.

Bill
      Main Box*AMD Ryzen 7 5800X*ASUS ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING*G.SKILL 32GB 2X16 D4 3600 TRZ RGB*Geforce GTX 1070Ti*Samsung 980 Pro 1 TB*Samsung 860 EVO 1 TB*Samsung 860 EVO 2 TB*Asus DRW-24B3LT*LG HL-DT-ST BD-RE WH14NS40*Windows 10 Pro 21H2

Comment

Working...
      X