Single Thread Performance by Value Ranking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Single Thread Performance by Value Ranking

hi,I am looking for a cpu with high single thread performance sorted by Value,however I can't find a ranking specifially for that.Could you implement that in the future..Also,being able to filter cpu's by number of cores.Example: a way to find a quad core cpu with the fastest single thread performance,sorted by value...Thanks

The closest I've got to is http://www.cpubenchmark.net/singleThread.html#cpuvalue but it doesn't sort them...or allows me to choose number of cores
    Regards,
    Impheatus
    Last edited by Impheatus; Oct-13-2016, 08:14 PM.

Yes, there is this chart for single threaded CPU performance.

There is also the CPU Mega list. Where you can sort by single threaded value.

But your requirements are not clear. You can't simultaneously have both the faster and best value CPU.

Faster single thread 4 Core CPU is easy to find. It is the top of the list I linked to above.
    Intel Core i7-4790K @ 4.00GHz

Best single threaded value, with 4 cores (ignoring hyperthreading) is,
    Intel Xeon L5520 @ 2.27GHz
    Which is a bargain at $18 for the CPU, but slightly old now. The older CPUs are always going to be the best value if you can still source them. other options are, Xeon X5560 & Xeon E5506. For something slightly more mainstream there is the AMD Athlon X4 845 and AMD Athlon X4 860K and Intel Core i3-6100 @ 3.70GHz (only 2 core, but with HT) and AMD A8-7650K

Comment

Working...
    X