Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Import .pt file to mysql

Hi,

I am looking to a solution for importing passmark .pt files from various computers into mysql.

I can export the html and csv file formats, but the information exported is only for "This Computer" and not the capture device that I want.

Can anyone suggest a way to import all the captured data, leaving out details of "This Computer"?

Thanks,
    Toni

If you pick the menu option, File / Export as text and pick the CSV option, then you can get all the baseline results which are currently loaded up in PerformanceTest.

Comment

thanks for your reply

when you import a .pt file made on other computer and when you export as an .html file you will have the results of test for the correct machine but the description summary is the descrition of the computer you make the export.

curious, not ?!

Comment

no idee ?!

i need to import in my database the information from older passmark .pt files.
        With this import i can compare what change i have made on the computer for the last 6 month. (i make a passmark every month).

if you have an idee for export the summary information from the .pt file.

thanks.

sorry for my english.

Comment

Just load up each of the 6 .pt files in PerformanceTest, then you can compare the system information on the "System" tab. You can cut and paste from the edit menu.

Comment

not suffisient.

the tab summary can be copied bu it's the tab system that i need to export.
            and this tab can be copied.

thank's.

Comment

Working...
            X