X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheers mate that's exactly what I was thinking

Comment

Originally posted by SEANo View Post
      Hey i am looking to upgrade my PC so i can play Diablo 3. i am currently runninga

INtel Core 2 CPU 6400 2.13GHZ
      MOtherboard Asus P5N32-E SLI Plus
      Video card Radeon HD4350
      2GB Ram

i was hoping to be able to just upgrade my graphics card and if nessissary get some more RAM. can i put a HD6850 in or am i looking at a new mortherboard and processor?
      If it's just for Diablo 3, you don't need something as powerful as the HD 6850. It's going to be overkill for your system, because it will be bottlenecked by your CPU.

Instead, I recommend you get the Radeon HD 7750 which is an excellent card (capable of running Diablo 3 and over 90% of new games on max settings), but consumes very little power.

And yes, the motherboard can be used to include any modern video card. It's more the power supply I'd be worried about, which is why a 7750 would be a better idea.

Comment

...you don't need something as powerful as the HD 6850
        While it might be good advice, the original poster said he purchased a new card weeks ago. Have a look back at post #10

Comment

Originally posted by David (PassMark) View Post
          While it might be good advice, the original poster said he purchased a new card weeks ago. Have a look back at post #10
          My bad... uncharacterstic of me, but I didn't read the thread. I hope the dude is enjoying his 7850.

Comment

Working...
          X