Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What about creating two different entry for the GTX 560 ti and the GTX 560 ti 448 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What about creating two different entry for the GTX 560 ti and the GTX 560 ti 448 ?

What about creating two different entry for the GTX 560 ti and the GTX 560 ti 448 in the benchmark page?

I am pretty sure the two graphic cards have different scores at the end. The GTX 560 ti 448 should not be far away of the GTX 570 on the scoring sheet. And providing this information to the end user should probably help us understand the difference between those two.

So, this is my question, hope to see some nice answer soon about this topic.

Thank you for you're time everybody and have a nice day.

It seems NVidia didn't differentiate between when it came to placing an ID on them. As such we aren't able to tell which of the submitted results are from which model.

Comment

Make sense for the result submitted, but also can provided false result at the end if the two card posted result are mixed in the same one. But, I was just wondering if that was possible to do. Anyway thank you for the answer.

Comment

Working...
      X