xbox 360, ps4 and wii GPU´s benchmark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xbox 360, ps4 and wii GPU´s benchmark

Hi all of you, I´m new at this forum and the question that brings me here is that I would like to know what would be the performance of the GPUs from the previous generation of consoles.

I know that xbox 360 installs a xenos GPU made by ATI and I have read in wikipedia that it may have a performance somewhat near the radeon x1950 xt wich is not listed in the benchmarks. My guess is that it may be near 720? like the geforce gt 630m? I´m astonished to see nowadays (low-end, mid-end) laptops with GPUs in the same level as the previous generation of consoles!

PS3´s GPU is made by nvidia and it´s said that it performs somewhat near the Geforce 7800 GTX wich also is not listed in the benchmarks.
    Last edited by VIK007; Mar-20-2013, 04:22 AM.

You can find a list of video card here.

I think the Radeon x1950 XT, is also called the Radeon X1950 CrossFire Edition.

The GeForce 7800 GTX is also in the charts.

I would be surprised if the Xbox really did as well as a X1950. This article refers to it being similar to a X1800.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenos_(graphics_chip)

Comment

Thanks for your reply. You are right the Geforce 7800 GTX is listed, i didn´t look in mid-end videocards lol. It has just 276 points in performance, it makes more sense being a card so old.

Well, maybe you are right and the equivalent to the Xbox 360 xenos is the Radeon x1800 XT, I just saw the same page of wikipedia but in spanish instead of english and they state diferent equivalents ( http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenos ).

I think it´s more likely to be somewhat near the x1800xt the only thing is that this card has only 84 Gflops and the xenos is capable of 240 Gflops so I don´t know if it´s a very good equivalent..

Comment

Working...
      X