Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Corsair One Elite - 1080Ti graphics scoring 4787... ?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corsair One Elite - 1080Ti graphics scoring 4787... ?!

Good morning,

I am wondering if you can help me in working out why my 1080ti (newest drivers and Shadow/share/gaming overlay off) is scoring rather low.
    The graphics part of the PC is the only bottle neck. I am seeing max load temps on the GPU of 61C, so its not a temperature thing. I've also tried to set the power settings in the driver menu to max without any noticable change.

The specs of the PC are :

(I've not performed any overclocking)
    • CPU
      INTEL I7-8700K, LIQUID COOLED
    • GPU
      NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti, LIQUID COOLED
    • DRAM
      32GB 2666MHZ DDR4
    • STORAGE
      480GB M.2 NVME SSD, 2TB HDD
    • MOTHERBOARD
      Z370

I've ensured windows power plan is on High performance - BIOS is up to date, the PC came with no bloatware so its only got games and a few other things on it that I make sure are closed before running the benchmark... yet the score really is stupid low for a Ti...

Any help would greatly be appreicated.

What are the individual 3D results?
    What resolution is your monitor?
    Might your frame rates be limited to the monitor refresh rate via driver settings?

Comment

I am running 2560x1080 (21:9) @ 75hz, could that be the cause? Ill get the individual results later on and post on here.

Comment

Little confused as to what has happened, but from resetting the driver defaults to reinstalling the Passmark software, things appear to be sorted themselves out... Thanks for your help regardless!

Comment

This is one of the "Law of Demos"
          http://wiki.c2.com/?LawOfDemos
          "I have come to the conclusion that a quantum-like psychological effect causes the LawOfDemos, especially the second strange phenomenon listed: the irreproducability of the bug that appears in front on the prospective user/customer/employer/girlfriend/other person you want to impress."

Comment

That... Is one of the most accurate things I've ever read! Thanks for your support.

Comment

Working...
            X