Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMD Athlon 200GE without prices becomes unlisted on

Hello everyone,

The AMD Athlon 200GE processor still remains without a price. This is a bad thing, because it doesn't allow it to show on the best value list and chart.

Since cpubenchmark.net helps people worldwide to find its ideal processor, it is important to update the prices of Athlon 200GE. We surely know that it has an impressive CPUmark/$price value.

Thanks!

Seems we were missing the SKU code. I've add this now and a price from NewEgg.

AMD Athlon PRO 200GE variant is harder to find a price for however.

Comment

Thanks, David.

Really happy to see it there! I would like to ask if it is possible to also add the Athlon 220GE and 240GE to the best value list and chart.

Thanks again!

Comment

Originally posted by paulocoghi View Post
        I would like to ask if it is possible to also add the Athlon 220GE and 240GE to the best value list and chart.
        They are not included currently to the value charts due to the low number of samples (1 and 3 samples respectively, as of this post). Once they receive more user submissions (currently the minimum is set to 10 for the value charts) and are still in the top 100 in terms of value, they should start showing up in the value charts.

Comment

Thanks, Richard, for the clarification!

Comment

Working...
          X