Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it safe exactly when i remove the battery from the laptop?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it safe exactly when i remove the battery from the laptop?

HEY, GUYS. I've been having quite a bit of problems for my battery lately, and i am very worried that whether it is about to go heaven. when first bought, it has 2.5-3 hours battery life while it is just 1 hr now. Sounds crazy, I was doubting that if i have make some mistakes when using the battery. I always leave it in the notebook though the external power adapter is connected,. Is it safe exactly?

From technical points of view online, there are three options: 1. remove the battery and only use the ac adapter to power the laptop. 2. only use the battery to keep the laptop work after it is fully charged. 3 leave the battery in all the time even when the ac adapter is connecting. both are fairly reasonable. what option will be the better way? I bought it from a 3rd party website http://www.akkuswelt.com and have asked for help, they gave me an uncertain answer.

Any thoughts? Oh... and sorry for the long post!

Batteries being chemical in nature are very prone to failure and degradation over time. Plus 3rd party laptop batteries they are typically built to to the lowest possible price.

I don't think it matters what you do, they are going to fail at some point. The original manufacturer should have designed the system to allow the battery to remain in the machine. This is the case for smart phones, iPads, and many other devices. In the Mac laptops you can't remove the battery even if you wanted to.

Doesn't make sense to have a laptop computer that you can't put the battery in, or can't use unless the battery is fully charged.

Comment

Working...
    X