Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Frequency shown only for Intel in online charts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frequency shown only for Intel in online charts?

Hello, I was wondering why in the online charts, all the Intel CPUs have a frequency listed in their name, but not the AMD parts? E.g. "Intel Core i9-9900KF @ 3.60Ghz" vs. "AMD Ryzen 9 3950X". Also, would it be possible to color code Intel and AMD rows (a light blue and red shading perhaps!), could make it easier to see how the lineups stack up.

I was wondering why in the online charts, all the Intel CPUs have a frequency listed in their name, but not the AMD parts? E.g. "Intel Core i9-9900KF @ 3.60Ghz" vs. "AMD Ryzen 9 3950X".
    Intel CPUs typically have included their frequency in their naming scheme. AMD CPUs however do not. The names of the CPUs are mostly kept the same as what was taken straight from the CPUs themselves. E.g. "Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-9900KF CPU @ 3.60GHz" vs "AMD Ryzen 9 3950X 16-Core Processor". We do clean up the names somewhat, e.g. removing the (TM), (R), etc.

Also, would it be possible to color code Intel and AMD rows (a light blue and red shading perhaps!), could make it easier to see how the lineups stack up.
    We'll note it on the request list and if it gets enough support, we'll revisit it during next chart design update.

Comment

Working...
    X