Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kind request for archive passmark result for CPU

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Piotr Brzeski and I am a Ph.D student at Lodz University of Technology.
    On 24.04.2014 preparing a description of the equipment to auction I used Average CPU Mark for processor Intel Core i7-4900MQ which then was 9087.
    Unfortunately the average CPU mark for this processor has changed and I connot find archival results to prove that the rating lowered.

I would be very greatefull if you could send me archival version (in any format) of the site:

http://www.cpubenchmark.net/cpu.php?....80GHz&id=1938

from 24.04.2014 or inform me where I can find the proof that tha average CPU mark for processor Intel Core i7-4900MQ was equal to 9087 on 24.04.2014.

Regards

Can I find archive passmark result for CPU ?

Are archival veriosns of average CPU mark available?

I would be very greatefull if you could tell me how can I find the proof that the average CPU mark for processor Intel Core i7-4900MQ was equal to 9087 on 24.04.2014.

Regards

Comment

We do not keep archives of the chart. The charts are updated automatically every night via scripts and the old charts are replaced. We don't (or at least very rarely) benchmark CPUs ourselves for the CPU charts. Nearly all data in the charts comes from user submissions from our PerformanceTest software. The results are an average of all submissions. As such the more samples we get the more accurate the results become, whereas CPUs with only a few samples have less accurate results.

The current result as of May 9, 2014 is 9049, that is less than half of one percent (0.5%) change since April 24, which is really negligible in our opinion.

Comment

Working...
      X